USB-C Adaptor Ethernet Belkin F2CU040BTBLK Black (Refurbished A+)
- Colour: Black
- Connectivity: Cable
- Connections: 1 x RJ45
RELIABILITY MEETS SPEED Harness the reliability of Ethernet for your USB-C device with the USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. Where wireless connectivity is inconsistent, overextended, or even non-existent, this adapter allows you to connect seamlessly and with confidence. With the speed and reliability of Gigabit Ethernet, even the largest downloads can be possible without fear of interruption. MADE FOR: USB-C devices FAST AND FEARLESS CONNECTIVITY A hard-wired USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet connection provides endurance and speed, wherever wireless is unreliable or inconsistent. BELKIN TESTED With a proven track record in USB-C cables, this Belkin cable has been designed and tested according to our rigorous standards. - Gigabit Ethernet connectivity - USB-C Male and RJ-45 Port Female Ports - Supports 10/100/1000BASE-T - 15cm length
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Host interface: RJ-45
- Interface: USB
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- USB ports quantity: 1
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s
- Internal: N
- Product colour: Black
- Width: 150 mm
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.